TEFL + Intensive Italian
Student Visa programme
Learn Italian in Rome, discover the Italian culture and meet new friends!
In our special TEFL + Intensive Italian combined programme, we offer our TEFL trainees the opportunity to learn and / or improve their Italian. If you are teaching in a foreign country, some knowledge of that country’s language and culture can make your life easier and enrich your experience. The experience of learning and speaking a foreign language will help you understand language and how languages are acquired in general, which helps you adapt to your students’ needs.
Along with our Partner Italian language school we have designed the intensive Italian course to meet the needs of non-EU applicants. This will allow you to gain an accredited teaching qualification (Trinity CertTESOL) and then immerse yourself in the Italian language. The course is for 6 months (e.g. 1-month TEFL + 5 months Italian).
Students attend group Italian classes for 4 hours a day (09:30-13:30) from Monday – Friday for 20 hours a week after completing their Trinity CertTESOL course.
- Classes are from 09:30 – 13:30, Monday to Friday (2o hours per week)
- Placement test on arrival (please advise if you already have a certified level)
- Starting date, every first Monday of the month
Also included in the registration fee:
- learning materials
- Social and cultural events
- Rental of books and films in the original language
- Discount card (for discounted prices for shops/gym/pharm/clubs, etc)
- up to 2 certificates of attendance and the final exam.
- The TEFL course costs €1599 (early bird fee if paid 3 months in advance) or €1750 (standard fee).
- The intensive Italian course costs €600 per month + €200 visa admin fee + €70 registration fee (5-months costs €3195).
Total course fee for 1-month TEFL + 5-months Italian : €4794 – €4944
How to get the Student Visa:
Once you have completed the payment for the whole period of stay, we will be able to provide you with a certification of enrolment and an invitation letter to Italy to get your Student Visa. Please, take notice that we can release documents only for the period the student is attending the course and only for payments sent in advance (the whole amount).
*In case of annulment/cancellation of the booking due to failure to obtain the Visa, whatever the reason for such rejection, the School will refund the amount paid for each course chosen, after receiving a copy of the letter of rejection of the Visa, issued by the Italian Authority (Embassy or Consulate), withholding an administrative fee of 200.00 euro plus the confirmation deposit for the course. The fee for the Trinity CertTESOL course will not be refunded as it can be attended on a tourist visa (no paperwork required).
Complete the online application form here. You will then be invited for a skype/zoom interview.