Teaching Cambridge Exam Classes Online Course
Are you considering working at a language academy?
Would you like to prepare students for their Cambridge exams?
Do you want your students to pass the Cambridge exam?
Then this course is for you!
This course focuses on the Cambridge First Certificate Exam as it is a popular exam with students around the world as well as in Italy. The course is also relevant to teachers of other Cambridge Exams (KET, PET, CAE, CPE) as the exams share similar task types.It will provide you with insights into exam techniques to help prepare your students to pass the exam.
As a TEFL teacher it’s important to have as many options open to you as possible. With English as a global language the demand for Business English teachers is growing significantly. This course allows you to improve your teaching skills and work as an in-company teacher.
- Online Course: 30 hours
- Exam Classes and Exam Format
- The Reading & Use of English Paper
- Exploring Ways to Prepare Students for the Speaking Paper
- Skills for Teaching the Listening Paper
- Understanding the Writing Paper
Course Completion Task
Evaluation and assessment
- You will have to complete all the online course tasks to a satisfactory standard in order to receive the Certificate
- Must be a certified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native level / fluent English speaker
Start any day
Course fee €99
Save with our SPECIAL OFFERS!
Special offer: Sign up for 3 courses for €249