- Returning to teaching after a break and feel a little rusty?
- Taken a TEFL course in the past but feel the need to refresh your knowledge?
- Already a qualified teacher with some experience but need more teaching practice?
- Just want to boost your confidence by reviewing and extending what you learned on the CELTA or Cert TESOL?
Then the 2-week Online TEFL Refresher Course is for you!
By the end of the programme you will:
- improve your own language awareness
- enhance your lesson planning skills
- gain real online teaching experience
- receive feedback from Trinity TEFL trainers
- 25 Hours Online Pre-course Tasks
- Methodologies and Approaches to Teaching English
- Interactive Tasks and Video Tutorials
- Videos Featuring Experienced Teacher
- Guided Lesson Planning
- 1-hour Observed Online Teaching Practice
- 2-hours Unobserved Online Teaching Practice
- Optional – Second Observed Teaching Practice Face-to-Face or Online
*Includes online tutor support and feedback from tutors
Course Start Dates:
- Online tasks: Any day
- Online observed teaching practice:
- Start 10th January
- Start 28th March
- Start 27th June
*Pre-course tasks need to be completed before starting the online component.
Requirements & Application:
Send us an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up. Then you’ll receive the payment details. Please note that you must already hold either a TESOL or CELTA certificate to apply for the Online TEFL refresher course.
- Full name
- Phone number (with dialing code)
- Course dates