The ONLY Trinity Course in Rome
Trinity CertTESOL / TEFL course in Roma (Rome), Italy
- The highest TEFL qualification, validated by Trinity College London and recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide.
- Same recognition as Cambridge CELTA
- 4-week and 8-week courses which provide you with all the required skills and knowledge to work successfully as an English teacher.
- No previous teaching experience is required.
- For both native and non-native speakers of English.
- 10-week Online Blended or 100% online course: start 24 August
- 4-week Face-to-face course: 7 September - 2 October
- 8-week Face-to-face course: 26 October - 17 December
What is the difference between CELTA or TEFL or TESOL?
The Trinity Cert TESOL and CELTA courses are the only accredited TEFL courses which are recognised by both the British Council and employers worldwide. The qualifications and recognition are exactly the same, the only difference is is that the CELTA is accredited by Cambridge University and the Trinity Cert TESOL by Trinity College London. Other TEFL courses will not have the same credibility, therefore may not be effective in helping you to start your career as an EFL teacher. Find out more by reading our blog post: What is the difference between Trinity CertTESOL and Cambridge CELTA?
Who are we?
30 days that will change your life
Live an amazing experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and get your passport to live and work in Italy or anywhere around the world! Our Trinity TEFL qualification is recognised by the British Council and employers worldwide
Teach English in Italy
Start teaching right after your TEFL course in Rome! There is a big demand for qualified English teachers in Italy (Trinity CertTESOL or Cambridge CELTA are often necessary). Compared to other European countries, the level of English here is quite low, so Italians need to improve their English in order to get university entry and to find a good job. We at TEFL in Italy collaborate with local language schools and after your TEFL course in Rome will help you find a job by putting you in contact with them. Italy is a great country for English teachers - the combination of wonderful people and lifestyle, fantastic climate and great food makes it an irresistible destination in general .