Would you like to work for a language academy?
Do you plan to specialise in teaching English to young learners in your future career?
Are you currently teaching English to young learners and would like to develop a greater understanding of successful methods for the classroom?
Then this course is for you!
As a TEFL teacher it’s important to have as many options open to you as possible. You don’t want to limit yourself to teaching just one age group, but by taking specialist modules, it allows you to improve your teaching skills and your CV will be more competitive.
This course provides you with the right skills and uses tried and tested techniques to give you a targeted approach to teaching children between 4 and 12 years old. Teachers of teenagers are also welcome.
- Online Course: 30 hours
1. Young Learner Needs and Profiles
2. How Languages are Learned and SLA in Children
3. Literacy and Phonics
4. Songs in the Classroom
6. Exploiting Flashcards
7. Motivation and Classroom Management
8. Very Young Learners
9. Grammar is fun
10. Error Correction
11. Course Completion Task
Evaluation and assessment
- You will have to complete all the online course tasks to a satisfactory standard in order to receive the Certificate
- Must be a certified teacher
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a native level / fluent English speaker
Start any day
Course fee €99
Save with our SPECIAL OFFERS!
Special offer: Sign up for 3 courses for €249